Quick Links

Twitter for more constant updates!
Tumblr My blog for serious issues. When I'm not updating Blogger, I update Tumblr.
Steph's Stuff where I sell my stuff.

What I'm doing when I'm not blogging

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December! Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Now, a small holiday-related diversion away from the usual posts.
Oh yeah, Joan came over to help me finish my curry (see previous post)! Yay! <3. onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhOI5h0JWeZSEj0zH8XioDUJtVHoZqn_BIOLd0FFmzOMuk90I_jM9oeqmEdjiNzpmgP3BGQeCV2hPObypvsBT8DZeXqiECgFxi93kNwqmsb55Cev-eCyP_WD4mOvMnLjWcs_GJGhzcybpFW/s1600-h/P1100350.JPG">
My lame sister. Do we look alike?

The dorky brother who enjoys camera ho-ing as much as I do.

We got good genes LOL.


My favorite purikura pose.
"The fun in Cue's is when you're running out of time on the timer, and you're winging the poses."


I got back to my apartment on Sunday afternoon. While I was in the car, I nodded off for five minutes. I was half awake and asleep enough for me to dream. In the dream, I was walking on a tile surface, with my view facing the floor. All of a sudden, I saw myself slip in a slippery puddle of water, and I woke up with my whole body reacting like it would if it did trip in real life. LOL. Thought you might like this little story. I checked my mailbox for mail, and my package arrived! The thing I ordered is a small package, but it arrived in a box that was at least five times its size, so my hopes were up and I thought the company included extra gifts (who doesn't like freebies?). To my dismay, it only included the thing, and lots of shredded pink paper. What a waste! I'm keeping the box to reuse it though. I'm doing my part to be environmentally-aware (har har). :)

I hope everyone had a jovial, normal Thanksgiving!
The four-day weekend went by too fast. I'm just looking forward to the break after finals. Chyeahhh boi!

3 comments:

kami girl said...

duuude you turned down a juicy couture purse?? ahhh ur crazayyy :( haha jk. u & ur sis & bro lo0k nuthin alike! didja go to genki living for crepes?? lets go next time!

Unknown said...

psh juicy....get a LV or a Gucci!!...plus i had to leave my weekly comment on your blog :D

Anonymous said...

omg! i saw your curry post & it made me hungry! i made that kind of curry (the cube kind) a few weeks ago and it was yummy! LOL @ "bring ur own rice"

about the shadow insurance- mine did the same exact thing. so you are not alone! i figured its just juice since its been sitting on the shelf. :)

im subscribing. i love food too! :)thx for stoppin by!